Saturday, December 31, 2011

Burp Cloths!!


I love making personalized burp cloths! Here are several that I made over the last three months and just haven't taken the time to share.
Cynthia ordered these for her new granddaughter. On the first burp cloth the "S" is from Embroidery Boutique's Vintage Applique Alphabet and I used Itty Bitty Alphabet from 8 Claws and a Paw for "Sierra". The second burp cloth is a phrase Cynthia requested--dual meaning because the baby's last name is Love :) I've had this ribbon in my stash forever, so I was excited to use it. The heart is from Designs By JuJu's Simply Hearts Applique set (I just didn't use fabric) and I added the text with Embird alphabet #7.
Andrea ordered this set for Kashton. I used one of my favorite combinations; the applique "K" is from Embroidery Boutique's Fun Applique Alphabet, and I added the name with Whoa Nelly From 8 Claws and a Paw.
 Laura ordered this pair for Brayden. The baseball monogram is from Five Star Fonts and I used Embird Alphabet #8 for all the text.
I made this for baby Charlotte. The elephant is from DBJJ's Roly Poly Elephants applique set, and I added her name with Itty Bitty Alphabet from 8CP. I love those elephants this ribbon!
Michelle ordered this for Parker. I used and applique circle and the Plain Jane font from 8CP.
Tracy ordered this for Rocco. The "R" is EB's Fun Applique Alphabet, and I added the name with Sally from 8CP.
And here's a burp cloth I made when testing Lynnie Pinnie's Happy Kawaii Ice Cream Cone. The word "sweet" is from the word balloon design included in the Happy Kawaii foods set

0 comments on "Burp Cloths!!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates