Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dino-mite Birthday Shirt


Sue requested a birthday shirt for her grandson, suggesting a dinosaur holding a "3". I immediately thought of Original Stitches' Apatosaurus design and ran to her site. She only had the "1" design listed, so I asked on her Facebook page if she had plans to do additional numbers. She quickly responded that she'd be happy to do the 3 design, and within a couple days had a design ready for me before I was even ready to stitch it! It turned out so cute!! Thanks again, Erin!
Here's the link to her #3 design. Go check out her stitch out picture -- it looks so cute with girly pastels! It's amazing how fabric choices can completely change the look of an applique design. I LOVE APPLIQUE! :)
I added "JIMMIE-REX" with Embird Alphabet #8.

3 comments on "Dino-mite Birthday Shirt"

Tiffany on April 18, 2012 at 11:56 AM said...

That is too precious!

Barb on February 26, 2014 at 8:21 PM said...

I just purchased the same design based on your recommendation As a new machine embroiderer I want to thank you for all your wonderful work. I have been reading through your blog from the beginning and it has been so helpful to see your stitched designs. Thank you so much!

Janay on February 26, 2014 at 9:40 PM said...

Barb, thanks for the feedback! It is my pleasure! :)

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates