Monday, March 19, 2012

Jada is One!


Eureka asked me to make a first birthday onesie for Jada and I was delighted to do it! The party was a pink and zebra theme... this went with a hot pink pettiskirt. :) And bonus, I just happened to have a black onesie in the correct size in my stash! Woo-hoo! Love it when that happens. It's a Monag brand bodysuit, so I'm sure I have my MIL Kathy to thank for that. :)
The "1" is from Chubby Wubby Applique Numbers from GG Designs, and I used Miss Kitty from 8 Claws and a Paw for her name.
Here's Jada all decked out for her party, check out that precious headband and pettiskirt! What a cute ensemble!
 

0 comments on "Jada is One!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates