Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cute shirts for Birthday Girls


Two little girls I know had birthdays this week, and they each got a special shirt!
Annaliese picked this design to give to her friend Keeley:
The Cutie Princess as Ariel is from Lynnie Pinnie. Isn't she so cute?! Love how this turned out with the sequin material. I used the Kelsi font from 8 Claws and a Paw to add her name. I'm usually not a fan of mixed case fonts, but I really wanted to pick something where the height of each letter was the same (it looked better curved beside the tail) and it came in 3/4" size, which was perfect!
Katie's mommy requested a gymnastics shirt to give her daughter:
I immediately thought of Designs by JuJu's Gymnasts set, and Michele picked this one on the balance beam. I added her name with my favorite girly font Swirley from 8CP.
Words cannot express how thoroughly I enjoy watching LP and DBJJ designs and 8CP fonts stitch out. Lyndsie, Julie and Julie do a phenomenal job digitizing. Their work is always flawless with no surprises. I cannot recommend them enough!!

0 comments on "Cute shirts for Birthday Girls"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates