Sunday, June 3, 2012

Recent Baby Items


Tiffany asked me to make a couple items for a shower gift. In this case the parents are keeping the gender a surprise, so we went with a yellow/orange color scheme. The nursery is decorated with a "you are my sunshine" theme, and this is what we came up with:
It pays to be a tester for Lynnie Pinnie! After searching the internet for a cute design and coming up dry, I asked Lyndsie if she would have time to whip something up for me. She did, it's perfect, and now you embroiderers can get the "You Are My Sunshine" design yourself!
Tiffany wanted to reuse the idea she requested WAY back when I just got started. Jackson is the name of the family dog and is sure to be enjoying table scraps soon from this baby! :) The text is Embird Alphabet #18, and the paw prints came from Sew Forum (no longer available).
Kathie bought this adorable little robe to give as a shower gift, and asked me to applique a lion on the back.
 I used Applique Momma's Lion design but only used the head. Would you believe that I used one type of fleece for this lion? It's a marble fleece (used it a couple years ago for a VBS lion craft) and I was able to isolate a bright yellow spot and a bright orange spot. Cool, huh?

2 comments on "Recent Baby Items"

daniKate designs on June 4, 2012 at 8:13 PM said...

That sunshine design is so cute! I bought it a few days ago during her sale--thank you for requesting it!

Tiffany on June 12, 2012 at 6:31 PM said...

They were a huge hit at the shower this weekend. thank you so much!!!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates