Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Split Banner Applique


I'm really excited about this new applique font, I've already used it twice, but can only show you one for now ;)
A couple of weeks ago I tried a split circle monogram on a shirt for my girl. My little guy gets to be the model this time:
The applique is from 8CP's new Split Banner Applique. I really like it! I added his name with the half inch version of College Block Small (which comes with the Applique alphabet)
The applique alphabet comes in 4 sizes. The Split Banner numbers (1-12, plus several extras) are sold in a different set. Great for birthday shirts, anniversary designs, 100th day of school... what else can you think of? Currently there is a sale: if you buy the banner alphabet, you get the numbers for free! Sale runs through Sunday 2/24, so hop to it.

1 comments on "Split Banner Applique"

gardentilly on February 20, 2013 at 10:51 AM said...

Too cute!! Had to run over and order.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates