Sunday, November 24, 2013

Maclain is two!


My little friend Maclain turned 2 and had her party a Chic-fil-A, so as any good chicken-eating girl would do, she wore a cow themed outfit! :) Her mommy made her adorable ruffle pants out of cow print fabric, and I supplied the shirt:
This sweet design is from DBJJ's Cupcake Critters set. Using a pale gray to outline the cow really helped make a white cow on a white shirt visible. :) I added her name with I2S's Jack and Jill.
And here's the birthday girl herself. Don't you just love the scrunchy-faced grins of new two year olds?!

1 comments on "Maclain is two!"

The Mundies on November 24, 2013 at 7:58 PM said...

Thank you so much for making her adorable shirt!! We love it!!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates