Monday, November 25, 2013

Cayden is 5!


As we approached Cayden's 4th birthday, he was into Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I couldn't find any good "inspired" designs to buy so I created my own, remember that? (you can see it here) Well when I posted a pic of it in an applique group, Lyndsie of Lynnie Pinnie asked if she could digitize a set of Ninja numbers based on my idea, remember that? (I blogged about it here, and again here).
Well the boy that inspired it all is now FIVE and still likes TMNT! :)
This year instead of cobbling together my own ninja 5, I used the one in LP's set. I added his name with 8CP's Chinese Take Away.

0 comments on "Cayden is 5!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates