Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas, Dad!


Now, my dad's primary gift is a nice tool for his grill. But I had to embroider something for him! So I made a gag gift. If you are easily offended, feel free to ignore this post. :)

This idea was not original to me. It has become quite the craze with stitchers on Sew Forum. Yes, I actually stitched on toilet paper. A member of SF posted a great tutorial which I followed. The red work design was posted on SF for a short time (no longer available) and I added the text with Embird Alphabet #22.
Ready for a chuckle? Remember, you've been warned...
Dad's gift

1 comments on "Merry Christmas, Dad!"

Tiffany on December 25, 2007 at 9:11 PM said...

Holy cow - that is too hilarious! I'm sure he got a huge kick out of it!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates