Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Are you ready for some football??


Dashiell is! The school colors of my alma mater, the University of Illinois, are orange and blue, so when I saw this shirt on clearance last winter I grabbed it for Dashiell (FYI those are navy stripes, not black). I recently got a new monogram set that I've been anxious to try, and this was the perfect canvas for it!

The "D" is from the football applique alphabet by Planet Applique. I used a suede material and think it turned out pretty neat!


Now Dashiell is ready for football season... except down here in FL with basic cable we don't get many Illini football games. And mommy doesn't like football. And daddy is too busy with grad school to watch it. Oh well, we can still show our loyalty... Go Illini!!

1 comments on "Are you ready for some football??"

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva on August 10, 2010 at 2:01 PM said...

I love how the letter came out. I got that set too, but haven't had the right boy to use it for just yet. Maybe when I find out what flavor I am having I will be able to use with with ons of Husker fabric, LOL!
~Kimberlee
www.thespunkydiva.blogspot.com

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates