Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Play Food!


Last week Kathy surprised me by purchasing a set of play food designs for me (from Dee of Band to Bow/Nobbie Neez Kids). I've only made a couple things. They are SO CUTE and I'm anxious to tackle more!
First I made these poptarts:

Then I made these slices of pizza:

The design set came with pancake/syrup/butter, egg, bacon, doughnut, cookies, popsicle, hamburger and all the fixings, french fries, bread/jelly/peanut butter... so many fun things to make! You can see some of the designs on SWAK:
Breakfast set 1
Breakfast set 2
Dinner Set
I'll try to remember to update these links when the lunch and snack sets are available.

Aren't they fun??

2 comments on "Play Food!"

Kelli on August 10, 2010 at 3:04 PM said...

These are SO much fun. I may put these on Naomi's Christmas wish list. :)

D

Cindy's Custom Creations on August 10, 2010 at 7:44 PM said...

Wow, those are really cute! What a creative idea! Those pop tarts look VERY realistic!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates