Monday, August 30, 2010

Monogrammed Shopping Bag


This summer Publix had these shopping bags for sale. I love blue, and thought the pink/green/white circle pattern was cute! Plus the store logo is tiny and at the bottom. I just had to have one. Last week I finally monogrammed it for myself:

I used the Taylor font from Lynnie Pinnie. I've had this design set for a while, anxious to try it out but never taking the time to do so. I have seen some adorable sibling shirts using this font! It stitched beautifully. My name gets a little lost with the print of the bag so if I were to do it again, I'd probably just leave that off.


Funny story... for the first time ever yesterday I opened my purse as I was checking out at the grocery store and discovered I didn't have my wallet. Thankfully home was close by. The girl was able to suspend my order and I told her I'd be back in 10 minutes. She said, "That's right, you've got to come back for your bags!" :)

2 comments on "Monogrammed Shopping Bag"

Trisha on August 30, 2010 at 9:28 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trisha on August 30, 2010 at 9:29 PM said...

I love this design from Lynnie Pinnie! It sews out so nicely. Yours looks great!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates