Tuesday, June 28, 2011

As for me and my house...


I had the opportunity to test stitch this cute little Cottage House applique design from Lynnie Pinnie, so I decided to create a little in-hoop wall hanging for myself.
I attempted to match the colors in my kitchen, but as you can see, I must have grabbed the wrong green thread?? So actually it's hanging in our bedroom instead. :) I used Embird alphabet #8 to add the text of Joshua 24:15. I think the little cottage is cute. This is the 4x4 size:
 The bigger sizes have even more applique pieces. I think it would be so cute in fun whimsical fabrics, maybe on a larger wall hanging for a quilt shop? Wouldn't that be adorable??

0 comments on "As for me and my house..."

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates