Saturday, June 11, 2011

Special Delivery!


Last Saturday *I* made a very special delivery. I visited a newborn baby in the hospital and gave her a Special Delivery onesie! I don't make hospital deliveries anymore (with two kids and a lengthy to-do list I don't really have the time) BUT in this case I just had to. You see, little Adolai's big brother Tre was the very first recipient of a Special Delivery onesie from me! It's crazy... when Tre was born I debated whether or not to spend the money to buy that design. Sixty-seven stitchouts later... it's my most popular item! I'm so glad I did!
I actually stitched three SD onesies last weekend right in a row (and I have three more on my to-do list!)
The original design is from Sew Terific Designs; I customized the design with baby's birthplace, birth date, time, weight and full name.
 Ok, since I've posted pictures of 67 of these, I think I'm going to stop blogging about them (maybe I'll make a big deal about #100). But I will continue to add them to my Special Delivery photo album on Facebook

0 comments on "Special Delivery!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates