Monday, June 27, 2011

Cutie Pie


Lynnie Pinnie has a new design that I think is so adorable I had to stitch it twice!
I put the largest size of the Cutie Pie applique design on a sleep shirt for my daughter:
What a cute way to showcase this scrap of cherry fabric!
I put the smallest size on this little bib. Thought I'd give blue a whirl. A cute blueberry pie... but is it too cutesy for a boy? What do you think?

Mmmmmmmm... now I'm hungry for pie!

2 comments on "Cutie Pie"

Anonymous said...

I saw this design today on her site; this is just absolutely adorable! Love the cherry fabric you used.

Jenn on July 1, 2011 at 3:28 PM said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!! One of my favorites of yours!!!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates