Tuesday, June 28, 2011

First Birthday a la Mode


Amy contacted me about making her daughter's first birthday shirt. She already had a vision, so once I tracked down the right ice cream cone design, it was straightforward to put together!
The "1" is from GG Designs' Chubby Wubby Numbers. The triple scoop ice cream cone is from DigiStitches. I added "Lauren" with the Tinker Toy Font from 8 Claws and a Paw.
Even though Amy is in Colorado and I'm in Florida, we were able to work as a team to get this shirt to match the party decor perfectly... She mailed me a napkin from the tableware she already purchased and I picked fabrics/threads to match! Cool, huh?

0 comments on "First Birthday a la Mode"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates