Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Another Name Pillow


Since Kylie's name pillow turned out so well, I decided to make her little sister Kenzie one for her birthday, as well! However, I got it done late the night before her party and I'm just now discovering that I didn't get a very good picture of it... The colors are a bit off in this pic:
I picked a different font than Kylie's, wanting one that would fit in my 6x10 hoop without a lot of shrinking or skewing, and settled on Applique Momma's Anna Kate font.
I picked all the fabrics by looking at an iPhone picture of Kenzie's bedspread, and you would not believe how perfectly it coordinates -- I was SHOCKED!


2 comments on "Another Name Pillow"

Lyn on May 30, 2012 at 6:25 PM said...

Good job Jana! I have never used a pillow form. I just stuff mine. I never know exactly how big they will turn out and I like them to be quite stuffed. The pillow forms here in Canada are not that cheap so for me it is better to just stuff. Lyn

gardentilly on May 30, 2012 at 9:12 PM said...

What a match!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates