Sunday, May 20, 2012

Custom burp cloths


Both of my brothers (well, their wives) are expecting first born girls this summer. And they both had baby showers on the same day, on opposite sides of the country!  I was unable to attend either one, but wanted to send a little something from me...
Dustin and Miranda both graduated from the University of Illinois, so I created this monogram using Five Star Font's Diploma~Graduation Monogram Font. Even though I graduated from The U of I with a math degree, I did that simple addition problem over and over again... 2034 sounds so far away!! :)
 For the second one I used one of my favorite ribbon/fabric combos. I picked Embroidery Boutique's new Cute Applique font for the "G" and added Gabriella with 8CP's Swirley font.
Brice and Tiffany plan to name their daughter Ailynn Rose, so I used this long stem rose applique I found in my stash from Newfound Appliqué, adding her name with 8CP's Sweet Tarts font.
Brice is a Marine. When my friend Brittany requested this burp cloth, I knew someday I would make it again. :) It's one of my all-time favorites! The applique dog tags design is from Planet Applique. I used Embird Alphabet #2 to personalize the dog tags, and #8 for the rest of the text.

2 comments on "Custom burp cloths"

Cindy's Custom Creations on May 21, 2012 at 11:12 AM said...

I LOVE the rose one especially!

Cole's Corner on May 22, 2012 at 12:16 AM said...

So cute Janay!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates