Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Kristen's gift, part 2


On Friday when my machine stopped working, I was getting ready to stitch a couple more things before Kristen's shower. They have now been completed and delivered to Brian, so hopefully Kristen will have opened them before seeing them here. :)
The first is a bib that Misty ordered for Kristen. I purchased a package of blank colored bibs at ToysRUs. Misty requested a blue bib with brown stitching to match their color theme. The text was added with Embird Alphabet #2.


The second bib is one I just had to do for fun... Kristen plans to name him Hudson Allen, so this one uses his initials. The design was a freebie on Sew Forum, and the text was added with Embird Alphabet #2.

(In case that picture isn't clear enough, it says, "I'm such a H.A.M." hee, hee...)

1 comments on "Kristen's gift, part 2"

Tiffany on August 16, 2007 at 3:11 PM said...

Oh my gosh -- the HAM thing is fantastic!!!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates