Sunday, August 12, 2007

Kristen's Shower gift


Yesterday was Kristen's baby shower, so now I can post the rest of her gift. :) Thankfully I was determined to finish her gift before leaving for my trip to IL, because when I returned home, my machine decided to stop working! So for those of you who look forward to my nearly daily posting of new embroidery projects... please pray for a rapid (and inexpensive) repair!
Sad news over, here's the cute baby items:

First up is one of the Snowbabies from The Embroidery Market. I chose brown and blue because those are the colors of Hudson's nursery.

I made a personalized pacifier clip:

And two burp cloths. The one with "H" and dots has been previously posted. This one has garnet and gold fabric and an applique football from Embroidery Garden (off of a freebie football sucker holder available on her yahoo group).

The text for all of these items was added with Embird Alphabet #33.
Not pictured is a flannel Rag-Tag blankie, similar to the one Rachel got!

0 comments on "Kristen's Shower gift"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates