Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Rachel's table runner is done!


YEA RACHEL!!
Her first quilt project is complete and beautiful! Thursday and Friday of last week we got the quilt top basted and she quilted it. Yesterday and today we figured out how to do the binding completely by machine (something I hadn't attempted yet) and got the table runner finished. I realize that these pictures don't look all that different than the last ones I posted, but they are!
I was impressed with her mitered corners in the binding, especially since I didn't have any personal experience with which to advise her. As she was doing a tiny bit of hand stitching to finish them off, she was having periodic contractions. Now she can go into labor with this project behind her -- here's praying it's soon!

0 comments on "Rachel's table runner is done!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates