Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy Birthday, Savanah!


Hey folks, sorry it has been so long. I got two wisdom teeth pulled Friday 1/25, and it took me longer to recover than I expected. The pain meds they prescribed made me feel loopy enough that I didn't trust myself with the embroidery machine. And by the time I went to regular Advil, I left for the women's retreat with our church. So anticipate lots of posts in the next few days.

First up, a birthday gift. Annaliese was invited to Savanah's 4th birthday party. She couldn't attend since it was the day I got my teeth pulled, but we sent a gift none the less. I made a crayon purse for her, similar to Annaliese's and Siena's. This time I used the crayon fabric on the side with the crayons and the stripes on the pocket. I think I like it even better! The text was added with Embird Alphabet #8, but at a different aspect ratio so I could make the name longer without being too tall.

1 comments on "Happy Birthday, Savanah!"

Tiffany on February 6, 2008 at 3:46 PM said...

What wonderful fabric choices! I'm sure that Savannah absolutely loved it -- I'll be she feels very grown up carrying her purse.

And I hope you're feeling better!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates