Sunday, October 19, 2008

Shower gift for Logan


Michelle requested a burp cloth for a baby shower. She sent me the link to their registry, and the parents had picked a sage & brown bedding set. Michelle indulged me and let me try a new monogram font I have been anxious to try -- Scrappy Applique Font from Five Star Fonts.

It has seven fabric patches with a neat stitching between them. Imagine all the possibilites depending on your fabric selection!!
For the name Logan, I used the stacked font that came with the Diploma Monogram Font.

1 comments on "Shower gift for Logan"

Tiffany on October 23, 2008 at 8:07 AM said...

Okay, so it's been 300 years since I've been on here (I got all out of my regular clog-checking routine after the move). This little patchwork monogram is fabulous! Like you said, it really opens up a whole new realm of possibilties for fun looks and unusual designs that can ties a whole project together with the fabric choices.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates