Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Welcome Baby Jaeson!


While the big baby boom at church is over, there are a few of us stragglers... Melanie gave birth to a boy a couple weeks ago. Jaeson and our son will only be a couple months apart, so that will be fun!
Here's her gift from me:

First, a Special Delivery onesie. I'm particularly proud of this one. Jaeson has two middle names, but I was able to get his full name stitched on here, and it's quite readable -- you'll have to take my word for it. ;)

For the first burp cloth I chose Five Star Font's Baseball Monogram. I decided to go with "All-American" colors, and I love this ribbon/thread combination.

The second burp cloth is another stacked monogram. The "J" is from Embroidery Boutique's Fun Applique Monogram. His name is stitched with the Jason font from 8 Claws and a Paw.

The other thing I included was a pair of pacifier clips. From what I understand they are a "house divided" so there is a garnet/gold one for when Jaeson is dressed in Seminole wear, and an orange/blue one when he's dressed in Gator wear.

0 comments on "Welcome Baby Jaeson!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates