Thursday, December 11, 2008

Items for Chloe


Jennifer asked for a couple personalized items for baby Chloe. The first thing we worked on was a stocking. Jennifer brought me a red stocking that she had purchased, and while she was here for Thanksgiving we looked at embroidery designs to add. She wanted a design on the stocking and Chloe's name on the cuff. This is what we came up with:

The cute applique gingerbread design is from Designs by JuJu.

I used 8 Claws and a Paw's Tinker Toy font for her name, adding the hat to the C.

The other thing Jennifer wanted was a onesie for Chloe to wear during her upcoming visit to meet her grandmother:

I used Embird Alphabet #17 to do the text.

1 comments on "Items for Chloe"

Cori on December 12, 2008 at 12:18 AM said...

They both turned out wonderfully! I love Juju's stuff. :)

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates