Thursday, December 25, 2008

Kristen's gift order


Kristen ordered some key chains and koozies to give as gifts to Madison's teachers, as well as some other friends.
I used Embird Alphabet #33 for the keychains with full names. The "B" initial is Embird Alphabet #21, and the "J" initial is Embroidery Arts Empire Monogram -- that's my favorite one -- I might have to make another for myself!

I used Embird Alphabet #8 for Aaron's koozie. Kathy helped me by digitizing "Gym Force" for me. We were attempting to emulate their logo, but didn't know what font they used. Kathy used the font "FM College Team" which is a decent match.

0 comments on "Kristen's gift order"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates