Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Heart Belongs to...


While shopping at Target, I found the cutest Valentine's Day outfit for Dashiell. I couldn't guarantee that I would have time to stitch something quite so cute for him, so I bought it with a gift card. Reminder, I did not make this:

Annaliese can still wear the Valentine's shirt I made last year which I thought I was going to duplicate this year in a larger size, so I now had some "free time" (HA HA) to stitch a different valentine's shirt for her. I decided to attempt coordinating shirts for Annaliese and Dashiell. I knew I would never find a monkey design as cute as Dashiell's so I asked Annaliese and Carlin what they would like on her shirt. After some debate, they settled on a tiger. Grandma Kathy helped me immensely with this design. She found the tiger, and then digitized the lettering using Dashiell's shirt as a model. Here are the final results:

I think it turned out really cute! Here are a few modeled pictures from Valentine's Day (you can see more at our family blog once I get them posted). The kiddos:

My Mr. Carlin Trammel with his mini me:

and me and my boy!

1 comments on "My Heart Belongs to..."

Tiffany on February 17, 2009 at 8:34 AM said...

Awwwwwww! Those are adorable!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates