Sunday, April 5, 2009

Annaliese's Birthday Shirt


Annaliese's birthday is Friday, so I stitched her birthday shirt this weekend.

I picked Lynnie Pinnie's applique cake -- it already had five candles, perfect! I'm not sure what I think of the variegated thread. I think if I had it to do over, I would have used the purple and blue threads for the icing accents. But Annaliese loves the "striped" thread, so I guess it's fine. ;)

I picked fabric/threads to match this skirt we've had for quite a while.

On to stitching birthday gifts and her Easter dress!

2 comments on "Annaliese's Birthday Shirt"

Tiffany on April 6, 2009 at 7:59 AM said...

What an adorable design and it's even cuter with the skirt! I'll bet she loves wearing it.

Cole's Corner on April 6, 2009 at 10:12 AM said...

It's soooo cute! Happy Birthday Annaliese!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates