Monday, April 27, 2009

Welcome Baby Beatrice!


One of Carlin's best friends back home recently had a baby girl. It took me a couple of months, but I finally got a gift stitched and in the mail.
Her name is Beatrice Rose, so I did this burp cloth for her. The flower is from Embroidery Library and I used Embird Alphabet #38 for her first name.

Patrick calls Beatrice his Little Honey Bea, so I made this bib. The bees were from Sew Forum and I used an alphabet I have from Oregon Patch Works (I can't find direct links for either of these).

Patrick is a lawyer and Jenny is an officer, so I thought they might get a kick out of this idea. The badge and capitol building are from Embroidery RN Designs, and the text was added with Embird Alphabet #4.

Finally I made coordinating shirts for Beatrice and her big sister. I didn't want Annabelle to feel left out when the package arrived! (Annabelle got a quilt when she was born, but unfortunately I don't have the time to make Beatrice one... I don't even have the time to work on poor Dashiell's quilt!)

The Curlz applique monogram is from Embroidery Boutique. I added the text with Embird Alphabet #17.

2 comments on "Welcome Baby Beatrice!"

Cole's Corner on April 28, 2009 at 10:01 AM said...

How clever! I love the 'Daddy's Little Honey Bea' That is tooo cute!

Tiffany on April 30, 2009 at 11:39 AM said...

I love how the sister outfits coordinate color-wise! I also think the burp cloth is the funniest thing I've seen all day.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates