Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tooth Fairy Pillow!


Two weeks ago today in the middle of church Annaliese discovered that one of her bottom teeth was loose! I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT -- MY BABY HAD A LOOSE TOOTH!
Once I got over that shock, I realized I needed to quickly get to work on her tooth fairy pillow. Thankfully I had already been brainstorming ideas, it was just a matter of finalizing the design and getting to work.

The little fairy is from the Angels Watching Over Me Applique set from Designs by JuJu. I digitized the pocket and Kathy did the text for me (I love the font Delightful!!). I decided to add the ribbon as a hanger so we can either put it on her doorknob or on her bed post. That will make it more convenient for the tooth fairy to make the exchange. :)

I got the pillow done within a week, but decided to wait until she actually lost the tooth to give it to her. Well, that happened today at lunch!

Annaliese's pillow is hanging by her bed, tooth safely tucked inside, awaiting the fairy!

2 comments on "Tooth Fairy Pillow!"

Cole's Corner on November 16, 2009 at 9:35 AM said...

That is one of the cutest tooth pillows I've ever seen! Great work.
and she is so cute without that tooth!

Christine on November 21, 2009 at 11:19 AM said...

So cute! Just wanted to stop by from the wave and say hello. All your pieces are so lovely.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates