Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dashiell's First Thanksgiving


I can't believe it's November! I stitched Dashiell's First Thanksgiving bib. I LOVE these designs from Embroidery Library. Kathy digitized the text for me again.

When I showed this bib to Carlin he said, "That's going to be one messy bib!" All the other first holidays were before Dashiell started solids and feeding himself. Glad I remembered to take a picture before we used it for the first time!

I love looking at how much he's changed from his first Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter and Fourth of July. Next up is Dashiell's First Birthday!! (After that the last two will be "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year", since they will technically be his second Christmas/New Years. Anxious to take a big group picture of all the bibs and submit it to Embroidery Library's Showcase!)

UPDATE: 11/26/09
Not quite as bad as I expected...

0 comments on "Dashiell's First Thanksgiving"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates