Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Monogrammed Dresses


When Valerie ordered the spring dresses for her girls, she also ordered these Double Lettuce Edge Empire Short Sleeve Dresses from Dharma Trading.

We spent quite a bit of time looking through fonts to create these monograms. You'd think it would be easy, but J's and T's are weird -- if they look like J's and T's, they are boring, and if they are pretty, you can't tell what letters you are looking at. J's often look like I's, T's often look like J's... so annoying. Trust me, I know. I share the three same letters in my monogram as these girls, and I rarely stitch anything for myself because I can't find fonts I like. But these turned out pretty cute and I'll have to remember it for myself someday! We settled on the Carrington font from 8 Paws and a Claw:

0 comments on "Monogrammed Dresses"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates