Friday, March 12, 2010

Monogramming for Kaitlyn


Kaitlyn is a blessed little girl -- she has a grandma who sews for her! Momma Marcy asked if I could add her monogram and name to a couple items, like I did for her first birthday dress and some other baby items.
Grandma made this beautiful eyelet dress; my photo does NOT do it justice! Marcy wanted Kaitlyn's three-letter monogram added to it using the Empire Monogram Font from Embroidery Arts. It's always a little nerve-wracking to stitch on an item I can't replace... :)

Kaitlyn will get to visit Disney next week. Grandma and Mommy already collaborated on this shirt to add the mouse head and trim -- I simply stitched her name, using the Walt font from 8 Claws and a Paw.

2 comments on "Monogramming for Kaitlyn"

Donna on March 16, 2010 at 1:41 PM said...

Very cute. And I'm the other Grandma that gets to go with Kaitlyn to Disney World!!

Simply Sprout on March 16, 2010 at 3:11 PM said...

Everyone thought that the dress was so pretty, it looked great in her Easter pictures! Thanks again!!!!
We can't wait to go to Disney this weekend to show off the shirt!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates