Monday, March 15, 2010

Lil' Slugger's First Birthday!



Today is Jimmie's first birthday! Grandma Sue contacted me about making a first birthday shirt for him. I worked with his mommy Carla to come up with a design that coordinated with the party theme. They are big Royals baseball fans, so we started with a blue shirt and white stitching. They are using these party decorations:

So for the front of his shirt I tried to find a font that was a close match to the "Lil Slugger" text. We settled on Script 1 font from 8 Claws and a Paw.

We made the back to look like a jersey. The "1" is from the College Block font from 8 Claws and a Paw. I stitched his name with Embird Alphabet 2.

Seems like I was just stitching baby gift items for Jimmie... hard to believe he is already one!

0 comments on "Lil' Slugger's First Birthday!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates