Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Birthday, Kylie!


Today is Kylie's seventh (!) birthday. She loves stuffed animals, especially dogs, so her party this year is a puppy theme. I sent her and her mommy links to cute puppy designs, and she picked Planet Applique's Yorkie Terrier Puppy.

Kylie picked the brown suede material for the applique. I added her name with the Chez font from 8 Claws and a Paw.

We gave Kylie her shirt early so she could wear it at the party. Annaliese didn't want to arrive empty handed, so we came up with a fun supplemental gift idea. I monogrammed a tote bag for her, and we filled it with stuff for her to use while playing with her stuffed puppy: mini rawhide dog bones, a tennis ball, a collar/leash, etc. The paw print applique is from Five Star Fonts, and I used Embird Alphabet #14 for her name.

When Annaliese got the invitation to Kylie's party she looked at me and said, "Do I have a dog shirt? Cause if I did, I'd wear it to her party." Well, if that's not a hint, I don't know what is! :) Lucky for Annaliese I had planned on embroidering several shirts for her birthday, so a dog shirt was added to the list. She picked Planet Applique's Labrador Puppy, and we used yellow fabric since she's taking Jed (her stuffed yellow lab) to the party.


Here they are all worn out by the tail end of the party!

1 comments on "Happy Birthday, Kylie!"

Cole's Corner on April 10, 2010 at 4:50 PM said...

Precious! I love those appliques!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates