Friday, April 30, 2010

Reproductions!


I recently reproduced three things I have given as gifts or made for myself.

First, a set of place mats, just like the place mats I made my mom for Christmas:

Next, a Proud Mom shirt like mine for another kindergarten mom at Springwood:

And finally, an Auburn ribbon blanket like the one I made for Sawyer:


If you want more close-up pictures or design details, follow the links above.

5 comments on "Reproductions!"

Queen of the Misfits on April 30, 2010 at 11:32 AM said...

How do I order something?

Janay on April 30, 2010 at 11:35 AM said...

send me an email at stitchbyjanay @ gmail.com and we can discuss!

Charleen on April 30, 2010 at 6:45 PM said...

Love the place mats, Janay. Did you quilt them with the embroidery machine too?

Janay on April 30, 2010 at 8:39 PM said...

Charleen, believe it or not, those beautiful place mats were purchased at Walmart a couple winters ago! :)

Charleen on April 30, 2010 at 10:59 PM said...

Amazing! They look great.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates