Sunday, April 11, 2010

Shirt for my new Barbie fan


Annaliese has enjoyed the Barbie movies for a long time, but recently has expressed interest in actual Barbie dolls. As part of her birthday gift, I stitched this shirt for her:

The "Paris Pretty Bella Applique" is from Planet Applique. It is reminiscent of the Barbie logo:

so I stitched it on a hot pink shirt. The silhouette comes plain, I added the necklace myself.

We had a Barbie-themed birthday party where Annaliese and her friends visited a beauty parlor (nails painted and make-up applied) and then dressed up in this shirt and her pettiskirt (from Stephanie's Wonderland) for a fashion shoot. It was a lot of fun!

1 comments on "Shirt for my new Barbie fan"

Cole's Corner on April 12, 2010 at 12:29 PM said...

How fun!!! The necklace looks great on there!

We love the Barbie movies, too.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates