Thursday, September 23, 2010

Chloe is 2!!


Jenn bought this adorable outfit and asked me to embroider a "2" with a crown on it for Chloe. Here's what I came up; is this 2cute or what??

The applique 2 is from the Dandy font at 8 Claws and a Paw. The crown is from Designs by JuJu (I snagged it off of one of the "What's in your Pocket?" designs.)

Happy Birthday Chloe!!  Wish I could see you in person, but I guess pictures on Facebook will have to do for now. :) You are adorable!!

2 comments on "Chloe is 2!!"

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva on September 24, 2010 at 2:11 AM said...

That just completes the outfit!
~Kimberlee
www.TheSpunkyDiva.blogspot.com

Cole's Corner on September 24, 2010 at 1:08 PM said...

How cute! I love it.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates