Friday, September 3, 2010

Mommy's Lil' Rattler


I had the opportunity to test stitch this cute snake applique design from Lynnie Pinnie. As soon as I saw it I immediately knew what I was going to make. A friend of mine (who is expecting) is a huge FAMU fan. So I grabbed an orange bib, some cute green fabric, and got to stitching!

Even though it looks tricky, It really wasn't difficult to trim around the snake, and this is the 4x4 size. It stitched perfectly, as usual for LP designs! I added the text with Embird alphabet #8.

1 comments on "Mommy's Lil' Rattler"

Unknown on September 28, 2014 at 2:47 PM said...

Is "Mommys Lil Rattler available? My wife is needing this in the siz if two inches by two inches for a hat she is making? We hope you can down size.

Fred & Patty Whitermore

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates