Thursday, September 23, 2010

Towels for my moms


For my MIL's birthday I stitched Lynnie Pinnie's Applique Cupcake on a hand towel to go with the set of towels I've made for her through out the year:


While I was at it, I also did another towel for fall using Lynnie Pinnie's new applique Scarecrow Boy. HE IS SO ADORABLE!


I stitched LP's Scarecrow girl on a towel for my mom:


I LOVE these scarecrows and was so thrilled to get to test them for Lyndsie. Also excited they are now available for sale so I can share pictures with you! :) I stitched the fringe version of the boy and girl on denim shirts for my kids, that blog post will follow soon (although you can see a sneak peek if you follow the design links above).

3 comments on "Towels for my moms"

Heather, TJ, Brock, and Jillian on September 23, 2010 at 10:38 AM said...

I LOVE the cupcake!!! Looks kinda like the one Kathy made for me! You're so talented! And, hadn't heard the exciting news about Jason & Anna yet! Love the t-shirts!

Janay on September 23, 2010 at 12:09 PM said...

Good eye, Heather -- both cupcake designs are from the same digitizer! :)

Jacquie on September 23, 2010 at 2:39 PM said...

I love the scarecrows. They came out so cute.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates