Sunday, September 26, 2010

Special Deliveries


People often ask me if I have an Etsy store or a way to shop online. To be honest, I am about as busy as I can be right now, so I haven't ventured into that arena yet.  Initially I was simply sewing for friends and family, and now my customer base has expanded as gift recipients place orders as well.  For example: Michelle gave Paige a Special Delivery onesie, who in turn gave one to Emily, who recently ordered three!!  Who needs to pay for advertising?? :)
Anyway, in the last few weeks I have stitched five different Special Delivery onesies that I haven't shared, so I'll post them all at once:
The original design is from Sew Terific Designs; I customized the design with baby's birthplace, birth date, time, weight and full name. Here are the three that Emily requested:



Amanda gave this one to her sister-in-law. Hey, again, Michelle gave a Special Delivery onesie to Amanda, who in turn... :)

And Miranda gave this onesie to one of her cousins:
Check out those city names... Gainesville, Johnson City, Tallahassee, Shelbyville... I'm always amazed that I can get such LONG city names in that tiny circle, and they are fairly legible!

In addition to the onesies, Emily also ordered some burp cloths for the boys.  I used the Green Bean font from 8 Claws and a Paw... LOVE it!  Whimsical and good for boys and girls!

0 comments on "Special Deliveries"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates