Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Quick new key fob


Now that it's October, I'm carrying my fall rag bag again. I decided to make a matching Quilted Key Fob (from DigiStitches). Man, this went together QUICK, it's going to take me longer to blog about it!! :) I had the PERFECT sized scrap in my fabric stash, and I already had the embroidery design ready to go from the Christmas key fob I made in December.

1 comments on "Quick new key fob"

Sheila on October 6, 2010 at 10:06 AM said...

It's nice to throw something in for you once in a while! I feel so horrible that I haven't made my own girls anything in a WHILE! It's sad. I need to throw projects in for my girls in between other stuff! lol!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates