Saturday, October 15, 2011

Go Noles!


Last night my daughter and I attended a Women's Volleyball game. Since Annaliese has outgrown her FSU bandana dress, she needed some new Nole wear, and I whipped this out before going. Literally - I hit start on my machine at 5pm, we had to eat dinner and leave by 6:30. I'm never pushing it quite that close. :) But it turned out so cute!
The Spear applique design is from Applique Market:
Annaliese loves her shirt, and enjoyed cheering on the ladies to win!

3 comments on "Go Noles!"

JoannS on October 19, 2011 at 9:37 AM said...

Wow. I have been following the snowflake tutorial and it is great. I am new to embroidering. How exciting to see you are a Tallahassean and Noles fan. I am going to have to try the spear. I haven't done any applique yet but will try soon. How can I find embroidery groups here in Tallahassee? The only one I have found only meets every two months.

Janay on October 19, 2011 at 9:48 AM said...

Hi Joann!
I'll be honest, I'm not aware of any embroidery groups, although I'm sure there are some! I haven't sought any out -- I have used online resources for my question asking/idea seeking/show-and-tell needs. Definitely check with Bernina Connection, and Sew Faire -- they should know of groups in town.
Thanks for stopping by!

Tiffany on April 18, 2012 at 3:27 PM said...

I will most certainly be ordering something with this spear on it in the future! I love it!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates