Monday, October 3, 2011

Monogrammed Bloomers


I recently monogrammed a couple pair of bloomers. They are so sweet, it's just not something I do often... not sure why! Mem supplied these and picked two different monograms. This one is the Empire font from Embroidery Arts:
And this one is KK Mongram from 8 Claws and a Paw:
Before stitching these I did a quick Google image search on monogrammed bloomers to get an idea for design placement (I didn't want to stitch the monogram too low or too high). Here's the ironic thing... one particular image jumped out at me as being really pretty, and when I looked closer, it was my picture! HA! At that point I decided I should just do my own thing and not worry so much. :)  Even though it happens all the time, it is still weird to see my own project images pop up on Google searches. And I love finding stuff from my blog being pinned on Pinterest. I find so much inspiration online, and it's an honor to know that I can sometimes return the favor.

4 comments on "Monogrammed Bloomers"

babsmike on October 3, 2011 at 10:17 AM said...

They are simply adorable. I really like the first monogram but they are both cute.

Janay on October 3, 2011 at 10:20 AM said...

Thanks! That Empire monogram is one of my all-time favorites. Embroidery Arts fonts are pricey, but in this case SOOOOOO worth it. :)

Karen on October 3, 2011 at 3:25 PM said...

You find your stuff out on the internet...because you are good at what you do!! Keep up the good work!!

Janay on October 3, 2011 at 9:20 PM said...

Awe, thanks Karen! :)

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates