Thursday, April 12, 2012

Priceless gifts :)


My dear friends Jason and Anna contacted me about making a gift set for our mutual friends that were expecting a baby girl. They were keeping her name a secret until birth, so we had to be a touch more creative.
Jason really wanted to incorporate their last name, Price, into a gift in a clever way. We settled on "Priceless", isn't that perfect for a little girl?!?
I used the Sherry font from 8 Claws and a Paw, and added a crown that I plucked off of another design... no record of that one though!
Daddy owns his own business as a contractor, so Anna suggested a tool belt shirt:
This adorable tool belt applique design from DigiStitches. I used a brown suede-like material for the belt, and added "Daddy's Helper" with Embird Alphabet #14.
 And finally, Jason is a big nerd :) and wanted to share his nerdyness with sweet baby Price, even though Mom and Dad really aren't nerds themselves. This definitely reflects who it's from more than who it's for. :)
(I digitized this for personal use only)

3 comments on "Priceless gifts :)"

Anonymous said...

These are amazing gifts! I am so glad we can collaborate (meaning, you help bring my crazy ideas to life). I still think 0.50¢ and the "Sale at Carle" were good ideas. ;)

Aud on April 13, 2012 at 12:34 PM said...

We love them!! Thanks so much for your part in the creative process. :-)

Tiffany on April 18, 2012 at 11:50 AM said...

That tool belt shirt may be the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates