Saturday, April 14, 2012

Frayed Layered Star onesie


Original Stitches posted a freebie design on their Facebook page, with a cool challenge for the month... if you post a picture of your stitchout, you can request another free design of your choice! First of all, it's a cute design, so yay! But I've been eying this cool stethoscope design, so I jumped at the chance to get it for free. :)
I put the Frayed Layered Star on a 0-3 month sized onesie I had in my stash. I plan to send this to a sweet little girl who should be born just before July 4th. :)
Frayed or raggy designs are such a nice quick way to put a big design on such a tiny item. Only 4 minutes on my machine, all trimming done afterwards when it's out of the hoop. Now that's my kind of onesie design! I've done a three layered frayed star design before, but I really like the look of this rounded version!
 The challenge continues... if I post a picture of the stethoscope design, I can get another freebie. BUT we have a crazy couple of weeks coming up getting ready for company and graduation, so I'm not sure I can squeeze it in amongst my remaining orders and sewing projects. We'll see. Anyone dying to own something with that design on it? Shoot me an email. :)

1 comments on "Frayed Layered Star onesie"

One of Us on April 26, 2012 at 5:09 PM said...

Very cute! Thanks so much!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates