Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Welcoming Baby Alexis


Sunday we had a baby shower at church and I stitched a few items for baby Alexis.
Cherri requested a name banner (using the Frayed Block Letters from Hang To Dry) as part of the hostess gift:
Michelle requested a burp cloth. We looked over the registries and saw lots of purples and butterflies, so I used Lynnie Pinnie's Applique Patriotic Butterfly (minus the stars) and (appropriately) the Alexis font from 8 Claws and a Paw to add her name.
My gift was one of those rare opportunities where procrastination really paid off. :) Friday morning I still hadn't decided what I was going to do, and I woke up with a cute swirly girly whale in my inbox to test for Lynnie Pinnie. Woo-hoo! I picked this polka dot ribbon for the colors, and Itty Bitty from 8CP for her name.
Remember that cute owl I tested for Sheila last month? Well Friday afternoon she posted this cute little bear requesting a tester. Again procrastination paid off and I used it that night for this bib! (Sheila is not selling her designs yet, but you can follow her on facebook: Savvy Stitches Applique.) I used 8CP's Dorthy to add her name.

2 comments on "Welcoming Baby Alexis"

jazzo on April 3, 2012 at 11:15 PM said...

Oh my gosh, Baby Alexis is sooo lucky. Loving all of the goodies you made for her. I love those new test designs too! Awesome can't wait for them to be sold. Thanks for sharing, you never disappoint! I truly adore your projects.

Janay on April 25, 2012 at 12:31 PM said...

The whale design is now available! http://lynniepinnie.com/shop/embroidery-designs/swirly-girly-whale-applique-4x4-5x7-6x10/prod_914.html

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates