Thursday, July 26, 2012

To the rescue!


Stuck at home with no car, dreary yet hot afternoon outside... bleh.
Dashiell is running around in his Spider-man costume. Annaliese wants to join in the superhero fun, so she heads to her room to put on her jazz dance costume (which was pretty expensive and I'm glad she enjoys playing in it). I looked at her and realized, "HEY! I can make her a mask so she really looks like a superhero!"
And of course I made a mask for Dashiell as well. (Actually I made his first because he has less patience.)
He chose lightning bolts, so of course I did red and yellow like the Flash. Annaliese chose the heart, and I cut a bit of the sequin fabric off her hair sash so it really would match her outfit.

Honestly I didn't really like how these were constructed in hoop and made some modifications on the go. Not sure if I'll use these designs again. I may research some other ITH options. But for a quick little afternoon project with my kids, these will do. :)

1 comments on "To the rescue!"

Tracy on July 26, 2012 at 10:57 PM said...

Love this!! Sounds like so much fun!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates