Sunday, July 8, 2012

Watermelon Frame


I got to see this onesie modeled in person this morning at church and realized I haven't shared pictures of it yet! (Actually I'm quite behind on blogging... hopefully my get-up-and-go will return soon.)
I love doing embroidery work for Michelle!! She knows my favorite digitizers, goes to their websites and picks out designs herself. :)
This is the watermelon circle frame from Lynnie Pinnie. I added Riley's name with the Butterball font from 8 Claws and a Paw. I like using this font since the height of each letter is the same -- it helps make a name with both tall and dangling letters fit in a small space.
Michelle also asked me to monogram these Thirty-one totes, requesting Curlz from 8CP.

0 comments on "Watermelon Frame"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates