Saturday, March 16, 2013

Baby girl gift set


Martha asked me to make a little gift set for a family near and dear to her heart. She requested a burp cloth, monogrammed blanket and bloomers. No specific theme, so I got to do my own thing. I decided to take the opportunity to test this new Princess Carriage design from Lynnie Pinnie. Didn't it turn out pretty? I used 8CP's Going to Disney font to add her name. (And for the record, this is a larger/more involved design than I usually put on burp cloths, like I said, I was killing two birds with one stone, Everly lucked out. :) )
Martha supplied the blanket and bloomers, I added the monogram. I used 8CP's Sweet Tarts, I LOVE this font! Isn't it lovely? And Everly Rose is such a pretty name.

0 comments on "Baby girl gift set"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates